With the new academic year upon us, there might be a few things you need to do with your Nessy account! Click on the useful links below for instructions -
- Remove student profiles - If you have students who are no longer at your school/no longer using Nessy you can remove them. This will also release their licenses to access the programs you have subscribed to, ready to be allocated to new students. You can either completely delete students from the account or just remove access.
- Add new student profiles - if you have purchased some more licences for the new year or freed up some licences by removing old profiles you can add new student profiles so they can start using Nessy!
- Re-Allocate licenses - If you have recently renewed your Nessy licence you will need to reallocate access to programs for students who will be continuing to use Nessy programs according to their needs for the new academic year.
- Add teacher users - the main administrator for your Nessy account can set up other members of staff as teacher users for your account. This will allow them to have their own login to Admin & Reports, add student profiles, view reports, and more.
- Change the account administrator - If you need to change the account administrator please take a look at our guidance on how to do this here.
- How to use guides - If you have new staff that will be using Nessy or just want to give existing staff a refresher lots of information can be found in our printable Nessy Reading & Spelling user guide or in our instruction videos.