No, program access is controlled within the groups function therefore if a student needs to access a specific program/programs. If students need to access different programs they will need to be placed in separate groups with the correct permissions.
Articles in this section
- Can separate students access different programs while in the same group?
- How to set parental consent through Admin & Reports
- Importing Multiple Student Profiles
- Change Group Settings
- Resetting your Nessy admin password
- How to create a group
- Add Student to Group
- How to delete student profiles
- Edit Student details
- Can't access admin area