Nessy has made some changes to the Admin & Reports section. See a full list of changes below:
- Font Change
- Colours changed from Blue to Green
- Getting Started, Log in to Admin & Reports, Logout buttons on the welcome screen (after entering secret word)
- Monkey Town changed to Jungle Town
Admin and Reports Home screen
- Add Group has been replaced by Add Multiple Students
- Separated Reports and Admin features
- The ‘Licences Used’ panel at the bottom of the screen can be hidden by using a new arrow on the top right of the panel
- ‘Reports’ option has been removed.
Add Student/Edit Student screens
- Numbered stages
- Can now create a group without having to navigate away from the screen
- Turning program access on/off now uses icons consistent with the ‘All Students’ screen.
- You can now access the student report from the Edit Student screen
- Warning messages for incomplete fields have been improved and made clearer
Individual Student Report (Nessy Reading & Spelling)
- Assessment Targets tab is now the default tab instead of Activity.
- The warning messages that appear on this screen for an unexpected result have changed. An alert symbol appears instead of a score, along with a message asking the administrator to reset targets and then watch the student take the assessment without giving help. There is an option for the administrator to confirm that the assessment was taken under observation. When confirmed the latest result will be regarded as the more accurate and replace the previous result.
- Term “Time Spent Learning” changed to “Time Working”
- Activity tab shows when the student logged in and out, and what they completed during their last session. Activity now shows when an assessment has been taken
- Activity tab now shows a graph of student activity over a 7-day period (Monday - Sunday)
- Words Learned tab has had summary panel removed so just shows the words answered correctly and those that the student answered incorrectly.
- “Most words learned reading” and “Most words learned spelling” removed. Replaced with “Most nuggets earned this week”
Report now shows:
- Reading Year Level
- Spelling Year Level
- Nuggets Earned This Week
- Time Working Today
- Time Working This Week
- Time Working (All-Time)
- Current Target Lesson
- Yellow Alert triangle shows if a student has no targets set