You can find if a student has done a lesson before by going into the Admin & Reports section of your Nessy program.
- Go to 'Students' > 'All Students' in the navigation bar
- Click on the students report tab.
- Click on the Nessy Reading and Spelling logo.
- Select the Assessment Target tab.
5. Click Set Targets button at the bottom of the current target list. This will change the current targets to drop down boxes allowing you to look at the full list of lessons available
6. Any lessons that has already been set as a target lesson will have (REPEATED LESSON) next to it.