Achieving a 100% score means they have met the reading and spelling requirements covered by the UK primary curriculum of the English Programme of Study for Word Reading, including English Appendix 1: spelling, but not the curriculum elements for writing composition, transcription, punctuation and grammar or reading comprehension.
Articles in this section
- Generate PDF reports
- How to export all student data to a spreadsheet (Nessy Reading & Spelling only)
- Why is there a red warning triangle next to my student's name?
- Printing Problem
- What does it mean when the Nessy Challenge is 100% complete?
- How to download individual student reports
- Explanation of Reporting Features
- Printed reports missing graphics
- Email Reporting
- Time learning is wrong