When in print preview, click on More Settings towards the bottom of the options menu. When these additional options appear, make sure that ‘Background Graphics’ is ticked.
Articles in this section
- Generate PDF reports
- How to export all student data to a spreadsheet (Nessy Reading & Spelling only)
- Why is there a red warning triangle next to my student's name?
- Printing Problem
- What does it mean when the Nessy Challenge is 100% complete?
- How to download individual student reports
- Explanation of Reporting Features
- Printed reports missing graphics
- Email Reporting
- Time learning is wrong