The student has no learning targets set. Progress is only recorded when targets are set, therefore the most effective way to use the Nessy program is by students taking the assessment games to set learning targets.
Articles in this section
- How do I wake up the animals asleep on the islands?
- How to use Nessy Reading & Spelling - Getting Started
- What is Target Mode?
- What does the year level improvement score mean in the reports?
- Why is the Time Spent Learning column blank on the weekly report?
- How do worksheets get a check mark?
- When I click on a printable document nothing happens
- Monkey limit reached
- Resetting and manually setting targets
- How to turn Target Mode off (entire account)